Monday, May 18, 2009

Life is a funny thing

Lets do bullets.  
  • I don't live with my mom anymore.  Thank god.  I'm not sure if I could go on living if that were the case.  
  • When I drink alcohol there is no filter on my mouth.  WHAT-SO-EVER! I can foresee that getting me into trouble.  
  • It is fun when boys are interested in you.  Really fun.  Even when you know good and well you aren't going to have sex with any of them.  
  • I had a job interview at a call center today.  It went good.  I never really have a problem with interviews.  I was glad it was with a man.  Looks promising.
  • I may also get a job as a barback at a bar I like to get extra cash at least over the summer. 
  • I need to party a little less and ride my bike a little more.  I could stand some cleaning and being productive too.  
  • Lordy, I had fun yesterday though.  I was totally blitzed at 7.  Maybe earlier.  I was hung over when I got home at 2:30 in the a.m.  
  • I think I may be playing a game of how many people I can get to hit on me in one night or how many people will ask to sleep with me in one night.  I had two going for quite a while last night and they were staying in the same house.  That would have been weird if I would have actually slept with one.  So I didn't.  Getting sober does wonders for your judgement. Thank god.  

No comments: