Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Minutia

I rode my bike today. It made me realize why I don't like to do things like that. I think way too much. I was thinking about my life, all the things I have seen and done. Not my life now, which is decidedly boring, but since I can remember things. After clear consideration I have decided that it is a wonder that I'm not more fucked up. My god. My mom told me a few years ago that when I was in Kindergarten or 1st grade I was such a weird kid that my teachers thought I had been molested. True Story. It makes me laugh, but that is so fucked up. There wasn't even any reason for me to be fucked up then, my parents weren't even divorced. There are really fucked up things about my childhood that I have never told a single person. Never. Really traumatic things that I managed to just stumble through wide-eyed. I don't think I even cried. Maybe my whole life has been a state of shock. Long story short- I need to write a memoir. The problem is how do you organize that much material? I have been saving that story for a really good chapter of a book. Someday soon, gonna write it someday soon.

No comments: