Tuesday, March 24, 2009

If I won the lottery

Corley has been posting about winning money so I have been thinking about it. Here's what I would do if I won millions.

After the intense screaming is over and the jumping around I would put about 6 pair of underwear in a purse with chapstick and a couple of books. I would also bring an empty suitcase.

Then I would go to the airport and fly 1st class to somewhere tropical, Central America lets say. I don't care where, the soonest flight. I would hang out there for 2 weeks and relax.

Then I would fly to Italy and I would buy every pair of shoes that I liked. I would own three pair of grey and yellow Balenciaga high heels. Two Yves St. Laurent grey sling back heels. 35 pairs of Dolce and Gabana black high heels, just to make up for the time I was in Milan and didn't buy the single cutest pair of $350 shoes I have ever seen.

I would take a little detour to Croatia before I left Europe.

Then I would fly to New York. Go to some museums. Buy some Marc Jacobs. Have a Nathan's hotdog in Coney Island.

Slip on down to the National Aquarium. Call John Waters while I'm in Baltimore and ask if I could drop by. He seems like the kinda guy who would be okay with that kind of thing.

Then I would stop in Chicago for more museums and hotdogs.

Then I would go to Monterey Bay California to see the Aquarium there. I would stay in some expensive ass hotel.

Then I would come home and have a huge party. I would stay drunk for about three weeks.

Then I would go to New Zealand and Borneo and New Guinea.

Then I would buy a house in Costa Rica and settle down. It would be a small house in the Arenal area. I want 2+ acres and an outside covered, but open area where I can craft and be in the rain.

Yes, I realize I wouldn't be wearing high heels in Costa Rica. That doesn't mean I wouldn't put them on and look at them. Plus you may not know this, but high heels don't hurt your feet when you're on your back.

Too bad I don't play the lottery. I have it all planned out.

No comments: