Wednesday, February 04, 2009

I'm tired of life without bangs

So I'm going to do something about it. Take that, hair. I haven't had my hair cut in over a year. It is sad. I even have a stylist friend. Never fear. I'm doing something about my lousy hair. This is what:





Furthermore,  I have been lifting these 10 pound dumbbells.  I may have mentioned it.  I will be able to punch a whole in some one's face when I am through.  My intention is to be able to see the definition of muscle even in long sleeves.  I want my arms to look like this even when they are crossed.  How is that even possible?   I'm going to be so hard.  

I might even go out and buy some new make-up.  I got money from graduation.  I don't want to spend all of it on text books.  I don't want to be that lame.  Damn it. 


2 comments:

jes said...

LOVE the Zooey D. hair!! I always have. It will look awesome on you! I used to have a similar cut (but not as long) and I loved it.

I did the bangs thing for so long that I got over it and finally grew them out.

I still miss them sometimes though.

The Q said...

How will you get all of that volume?