Sunday, February 01, 2009

I went to Casey's birthday party last night

There were many, many things that went on. They were all weird. But it got significantly weirder as the night progressed. In the span of about 30 minutes there was talk of coming on faces, Casey's friend grabbed my boob (I think there may be picture evidence of that), we played red rover on Guadalupe with some strangers, and we were passed on the street by three girls who were dressed exactly alike. They even had the same hair. It was like I was drunk and seeing one to many. Troublesome. I shouldn't drink. My internal checker of the things that come out of my mouth is turned off. Not like being sober really blocks up the dam, it is just worse when I drink. Any old thing comes out. It's bound to get me in trouble some day. I mentioned out loud (I'm sure they were within ear shot) that these girls were all wearing the same thing. Now what if they were skilled in the martial arts? What if they were cannibals? What if I had pissed them off and they decided there were going to kick my ass using the choreographic sequence of fighting moves they have been practicing so when they kick some one's ass they all loook exactly the same? OH, what if they were robots? They probably were robots.

Then I had a dream that I went to visit Jon Favreau. He apparently had an office in the UT Tower. He had some really shady friends at his office party. I was trying to get in his pants. He kept turning me down. I just kept on trying. It is a weird world I live in.

No comments: