Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Engagement pictures. . .

Taken.  

Plus, get this.  Friday, I am going to help take care of Kyle's sister's kid.  What? How am I going to help.  I have never even changed a diaper.  Ever.  Apparently, the 7 month old is too heavy for Meemaw or Kyle's dad to carry, but the baby's dad is going out of town for his job and Kyle's sister doesn't have any more leave cause she took it all for maternity.  Meemaw gets too worn out and tired.  Go figure, when your almost 80 (or have cancer like Kyle's dad) your not really in the best position to take care of an infant. (Kyle's mom doesn't have any more leave because she has taken it all this year for doctor appointments for Kyle's dad.)  In comes my duty of lugging him around.  No kidding.  Lifting is on the agenda for Friday.  Furthermore,  this is the exact reason I don't want to have children. Who the hell will keep the damn thing?  Daycare.  Babysitters.  I guess they didn't get the memo.  

No comments: