Sunday, January 18, 2009

A special request

Corley gave me a Resurrection Plant for Christmas. She asked that I take pictures of it.   I am taking some pictures of it in stages and will post them soon.  

I have had an exciting last couple of days.  Now I don't know what to do with myself.  I spent the whole day out at my dad's house yesterday.  I didn't get home until after 9 (it is an hour drive).  Then I felt woozy and gross.  I think the older I get the more I am susceptible to motion sickness.  Or it could have been that I slept about 4 hours the night before.  I slept for 12 hours today.  It was so great.  I also learned how to crochet (not in my sleep or anything).  I made a camera protector/bag a few days ago in Amy Butler fabric.  It is pretty cute. I haven't taken a picture of it yet.  I guess I could do that. 

No comments: