Sunday, December 07, 2008

Graduation and Party

The graduation ceremony was the worst I have every had the pleasure of sitting through.  First, some guy from a parent's organization couldn't read his own speech.  I know kindergardeners who can read better.  Thankfully, his speech was short.  But his horrendous reading was overshadowed by the god awful keynote speaker.  Her whole speak was about how horrible the economy was doing.  It was unspeakably bad.  I wish I had a picture of what my eye's looked like when she started talking.  It was the biggest downer!  I was horrified.  Follow that with an impossibly long name calling.  Yuck!  I'm glad that is over with.  

Then I got to my house there were so, SO many people!  Tons of people.   I was really surprised by how many people showed up.  I think 33 people RSVP'd there were more.  It was a packed house.  I managed to not drink too much.  When almost everybody left I opened all my presents.  I should graduate more often.  Damn.  My favorite gift?  Paper shredder.  I'm only kidding a little bit.  I'm sure my favorite gift will be the book Corley gave me.  I will be reading it on vacation.  I have a 15 hour flight coming up.  I better find some anti-nausea, motion sickness medicine before I go.  Flights don't usually bother me, but after about 9 hours I start to feel gross.  

Now, I have to think about finishing this 10 page paper that is weighing my high down.  Bummer!   

See ya soon!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I looked through your posts and I felt inspired by your blog. Seriously, I have one located here in San Diego.

I am inviting you to be a part of my art community as a friend or just someone who may decide to stop by and comment sometimes.

I have an international audience and many of my friends are really neet. So I hope you will stop by some time...

cheers