Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend Funny Business

I got new pillows.  It was a long time coming.  The old ones came with Kyle's couch.  I joked that a serial killer made them.  That would be more funny if I didn't think it was little bit true.  I'm sure if I really looked I could find a Buffalo Bill signature.  Tell me with a straight face they don't look like that.  

First thing Sunday I want on a triple date to the Cactus and Succulent Show and Sale at the Zilker Botanical Gardens. The six of us then walked around the Botanical Gardens. It was hot. Look at the plants I bought.

Then Kyle and I went to the library because I needed to look at some kid's books that are on reserve for one of my classes.

Then we went to eat at Schlotsky's. There we suffered through lunch. It is hard to keep your mouth shut and eat at the same time. Next to our table was a table with three girls. All of which seemed to be at the night out they were talking about, but for some reason they were describing it step by step. I took this many shots, and then you had this many, then this guy said this to you and then I started talking to him, etc. I just could not figure out why they kept talking. They had absolutely nothing to say. I wasn't even interested in their lame story and I didn't already live it like they had. What the hell? They did, however, all have on nike running shorts.

Then I came home and watched Gone Baby Gone. It was good. I was pleasantly surprised.

Now here I am.

No comments: