Saturday, August 16, 2008

I'm so close to done I can taste it

I have some revisions to do on a paper and that is it.  Proofreading blows.  

The last day of class my professor gave out awards. He went to Half-Priced Books and got some books of some authors we had read in class.  It was fun and funny.  (This professor also introduced me to the phrase "So-and-so drinks like a hole".  It's funny.  It gets funnier.  I swear I find it funnier everyday.  

So I got an award.  Prepared by the professor.  For:
coolest tattoos that we can see
having a boyfriend who knows a guy that interviews the homeless

Then he says, "And does anyone remember July 24th?" 

I'm thinking what the hell? 

Then, "The day class discussion was dismal and boring" (or some other adjectives that mean roughly the same thing) "the day that Lauren missed class." 

I make an impression.  Kinda like a black eye.   

No comments: