Thursday, May 15, 2008

I really don't have anything to say

So I'll babble. Maybe I'll think of something.

I cleaned my house this week. Not that it took the whole week- just a couple of days. When you have two shedding, slobbering beasts your house gets dirty incredibly fast.

I bought fabric to make a tote bag type purse. I can't find a yellow pre-fab purse that I like. What the fuck? I also want some yellow flats. I also wants lots of extra time and money. (I thought I would add that just in case someone important is listening.)

I watched the whole third season of Weeds in two days. Getting good use out of the cable anyways.

Next up The L Word.

I think I will watch it while trying to make my purse. I'll take before and afters.

I have seen so many birds this spring. The blue jays are especially thick. I saw a white, kind-of on the orange-y red side, grackle.

Our tomato plant took a beating last night with the storms. Can't complain though cause the house is still standing.

No comments: