Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Random Thoughts

  • I feel like an almost empty tube of toothpaste. I have just enough left in me that every person I encounter squeezes the shit out of me just to get a little more.

  • I've been keeping a running tally of words I really like, but rarely (if ever) use
    • ephemeral
    • vagabond
  • My Criminology professor told us today about a man who put his new born baby in the microwave. There are lows out there that are so deep I don't think you could find them with a backhoe. The baby is still alive. He only ran the microwave for 20 seconds.
  • Also today my American Realism professor showed us clips of Thelma and Louise and compared it to The Awakening. That is some form of sac-religion. I'm pretty sure of it. He is a man so he probably can't help it. All I could think about was Whoopi Goldberg saying, "I am not going over a cliff for you two."
  • I have 8 class before I graduate. That translates to 24 hours (not 1 day). I register for all of them on one day. On the second to last day of registration. Why would they do that to me? I have a billion and one hours. How many hours do you need to be classified as a senior? Am I there yet? For my final semester I believe I will only have to take 12 hours. That will be so fantastic.
  • I should make an appointment with an English adviser and a graduate school adviser. uhg.

No comments: