Friday, March 07, 2008

Some things I haven't told you

  • Last week Kyle came home from work early because "I got injured". He looked fine. He says he has hit his head. It is bleeding and swollen on the top of his head close to his forehead in his hair. He hit his head on a carport leaving some apartment complex. He hit it so hard he is bleeding and he had a baseball cap on. After I looked for symptoms of concussions on-line, he tells me he has to go back and fix the trim he broke. That is when I started shaking. He said he went back to the guys house he delivered to because blood was dripping from his head and they guy asked if he needed to call the ambulance. Kyle just wanted something to wipe his head with and to use the mirror. Then the guy tells him, "I'm going to have to report the damage to the apartment manager." I wouldn't let him leave the house without cleaning the wound. I was pissed off and just about ready to call that guy and the apartment and tell them where they can shove the broken piece of trim and give them a little lesson in it too. So Kyle went back and fixed it. I went with him to see the damage. The car port is such a piece of shit that it shakes in the breeze. Kyle has broken a 4 foot piece of trim off. It is dangling by the paint. He can't put a nail in it because the wood is so thin. He pushes it back up there and we leave. I still wanted to sue.
  • I have 160 pounds of bananas in my living room.
  • Leaving the polling place I see a woman trying to push a three wheeled, running stroller up the stairs. I ask if she needs some help. She says no that she has changed her plan. Kyle chimes in with, "Go up the ramp?" She says, "I'll just park her here." I crack a smile and raise my eyebrows. It takes her about three seconds before she says, "Not her. Her as in the stroller. Her like a boat." I started laughing. She starts talking fast like she is embarrassed.
  • I'm dying to read any book by Sonny Barger, leader of the Hell's Angels.
  • I'm planning on sewing a little bag to keep my clothes pins in for the clothes line over the break. Wish me luck.
  • I may go to the book store to see if I can find a Sonny Barger book. I think that is a good idea.
  • I want a Polaroid camera.

No comments: