Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I played hooky today

Where do you think that saying came from? What the hell is "hooky"? It sounds like new slang for prostitution. I slept until noon. It was some kinda wonderful. Yes it is. I said some kinda wonderful. I woke up and my neck hurt and I was thinking about a list of things I had some how sprouted in my dream. The only one I can remember clearly is 15 shark fins. The others were some sort of ocean creature body parts. Maybe Nablopomo is getting to me.

Changing the subject.

I want a working record player.
You know I want a Polaroid camera, but I hear Polaroid isn't going to make the film anymore.
I need to schedule my GRE General Test. That is $140 I'm just itching to spend.
I need to pick up my birth control refill tomorrow. That will be $60.
I have an $18 bill from the health center that I owe that I keep forgetting to pay. I better do that quick before registration.

Can you believe it is almost April? Apparently, time flies when you are miserable too. I can't wait for summer! Summer school here I come.

No comments: