Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have no idea what day it is

It is beginning to be confusing. I do , however, know that I'm up at 7:30 in the morning for god knows why. I also know that blogger says that I posted twice on the 7th and no times on the 8th, which is a giant error. Friday I had no bananas. I have TWO witnesses. So unless I went through a time warp on Saturday to write a blog on Friday something went terribly wrong. I saved some of the post. Maybe I posted on accident then went back and changed it. (Ha! I just spelled "accident" in Spanish.) Not to worried about it.

I also know that Grubb will not sleep in the bed without me. He isn't capable. Kyle and Sluggs seem to have no problem with it. Sluggs especially has no problem with it every morning he wakes up goes to pee then runs, yes runs, back to bed.

No comments: