Thursday, March 27, 2008

I almost forgot again

I hate basketball. Hate it. Despise it. Watching it on TV is beyond boring. Playing basketball instead regularly scheduled programming is horrible. I work hard all day long. Is it a crime to want to come home and sit and stare at some bullshit crime drama on the TV in order to relax a little? But NO, the only thing I can watch is some tall rich guys playing with their balls and slapping each other on the ass. I'm not into that man on man shit.

That isn't the only thing that bothers me about basketball. When some irritating neighbor kid is bouncing a basketball up and down the street over and over and over again I want to turn into the person that screams at kids to get out their lawn. It is the most annoying sound in the world. It always takes me 10 minutes just to realize what the hell is going on outside. But when I do. Oh. Oh. It makes my skin crawl.

No comments: