Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Current Events

  • Still working on this god damned paper and sick and tired of it.
  • 3 days and counting until SPRING BREAK!
  • I made an easy A on my first Spanish test of the semester. I didn't make a single grammar error. Thank god for subjunctive and perfect mood.
  • I voted today.
  • Tonight is my tv night. I will watch Biggest Loser and Law and Order: SVU while studying for a Spanish vocab quiz.
  • Yesterday, I contemplated having a beer before school then thought better of it. I think my brain has already gone to South Padre. I can just see her there running a muck, drinking too much. Next thing you know she'll be in a Brains Gone Wild video and subsequently be embarrassed for the rest of her life.

Until tomorrow,

2 comments:

The Q said...

I think that you are referencing a particular incident involving a girl I worked with, no?

madge said...

silly beer brain!