Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Pet Peeves

1. What I like to call "sorority chic". A pair of Nike running shorts (if it is cold leggings under them), and boat shoes, and one of the thousands of sorority t-shirts they have.
Yeah! I know! Horrible!

2. The idea in commercials that if you call your product something else it automatically makes it true. Example: Wendy's commercial says, "It isn't fast food it is Wendy's." Weight Watchers has a, "Don't diet. Do Weight Watchers" add. Like we are all so dumb we think, OH! NOBODY IS BUYING IT ASSHOLES.

3. I've always had this thing about ice trays. Empty ice trays in the freezer don't make ice. Empty ice trays out of the freezer don't make ice. Wouldn't you love to live with me? Let's all take a moment and honor my dear sweet Kyle for putting up with my asshole-ism.

4. When I was looking for pictures of boat shoes I came across two pairs of shoes I want. One I wouldn't have any place to wear. The others I think would go fabulously with the wedding dress. The pet peeve is that I don't have a job, therefore should not spend over $100 on a pair of shoes. Oh, but aren't they lovely.

4 comments:

The Q said...

You need to get married in those shoes. Plus, you spent next to nothing on your dress.

sans_sanity said...

I happen to make the shirts the sorority girls wear which is infinitely more annoying.

Lauren said...

Talk about job security!

Kim Naumann said...

Lord those are gorgeous shoes! Especially the red ons, LOVE those!