Friday, October 19, 2007

What fills my days

In addition to being utterly miserable and tired most of the time, I have an unnatural urge to be creative. It is eating my alive that I don't have time or the energy to take pictures. I haven't even renewed my Flickr pro account. Just thinking about it hurts.

I so, so, SO want to take pictures of the trash Corley, Casey, and I dug through.

Corley didn't mention it, but I found a horseshoe crab. Dead of course. It was in a shoe box. It was so rad. I don't have words for just how cool it was. Plus the books. My emotions of that night are best described by clenching my fists, folding my arms in half at the elbow and tightly vibrating my hands back and forth. All the while emitting a squeal so high pitched only the dogs can hear. Good thing to, because the neighbors would call the cops. For sure.

No comments: