Saturday, June 30, 2007

Summer Shit Storm '07

Why does the shit always have to hit the fan when I am totally stressed out about school? Why? These are bad things. I would tell you about them, but they are other people's bad things. It wouldn't be right. I can't fix them or contribute to the problem I can only get stressed out by it. It would be really easy to say that they are just effecting me because I'm already stressed. That may very well be the case, but they would sort of through me for a loop on a regular day. When there are big nasty fights over money and there are so many fuck you's flying around in between family members that is bad. Isn't that a fun situation to be in. I have one more fucking week people can we hold off just 7 days before we start killing people or going to jail? Really, I'm serious. I just don't think I can take much more bullshit AND school in a five and half week period. I have never had a summer that was so full of drama. I loathe drama. I have been shaking since about 2:00 this afternoon, because of my nerves. Isn't that a nice feeling.

Since I can't tell you about all the bullshit I will tell you about school. On Tuesday I have a six to eight page first draft that has to be done. I also have my third test in my Biology class. On Friday I have my final draft due and a comprehensive final in my Biology. Hooray for two tests in one week in the same class!

I just keep thinking, maybe I will get all my studying and my editing done on the fourth of July. I probably won't, but it makes me feel better to make things up.

1 comment:

Drew said...

Ugh. Biology. I remember taking Bio. Good luck with that.

You should book yourself a massage and when its all said and done and relax for an hour. It'll be worth it.

Hope everything goes better and remember to blow something up on fire works day. Maybe some old tests or something cathartic like that.