Sunday, June 10, 2007

Metalocalypse

While at the metal show I was doing a impersonation of a metal singer and got recruited. I have a wicked good voice for metal. Next time you see me you should totally ask me to do it for you. I will be going on tour soon with Zombie Decapitator soon.


True story:
Also, the singer of one of the bands made himself puke on stage and was found of spitting up in the air and then catching it in his mouth (even with vomit spit).

Someone lost a tooth in the pit. That is what happens when you get an elbow to the mouth. I don't understand. All those people jumping into you and hitting you with their sweat and blood. Count me out. Just thinking about it makes me want to have a panic attack.

1 comment:

Mark Brown said...

I admit I'm too old for the pits too.

At almost 50, I don't need someone to elbow me to get blood in my mouth anymore

Cheers