Sunday, June 03, 2007

I'm ....

-Taking a class on Hans Christian Andersen which I am really enjoying even though it has only been two days. My teacher is adorable. And Danish. And hopelessly nerdy, and a natty dresser. And loves literature. So obviously I'm in love.

-Watching Kinsey. It took me two days. But I finished it. God, to have that kind of passion. I have to stop watching movies when Kyle is in the room. He insists on talking to me or commenting on the movie the whole way through. Eventually, I feel like ripping his throat out with my teeth. So I stop the movie and wait until later.

-Riding my bike in a lightning storm. It had rained just minutes before, so everything was wet and smelled incredible. The air was cool and who doesn't love a good lightning storm? Oh, Texas, how I love you.

-Making a decision. I have decided to cut my hair. Not right this minute, but when I think the black has grown out sufficiently to have a nice hair cut. I want all the black gone. So send pictures of short hair cuts. Though I may wait until after Kyle's little sister's wedding. Maybe not. Here are some things I was thinking about. I may even be willing to go this short. (the one on the right. Tell me what you think.

-Watching Crash. Think ill of me if you must, but I love this movie. (The first Crash with the weird sex and car crashes and David Spader. Not the pretentious, everyone is a racist Crash. Just clarifying I don't want anybody to think I love that movie. ) It is THE weirdest movie I have EVER seen. And I'm no stranger to weird movies. I love David Spader. He must be so strange. His body of work is like no other. He'd have to be crazy to play all those parts.

No comments: