Sunday, May 06, 2007

My days are filled with wonderment

Things that are quite simply a total mind fuck:

Digital cameras- What the hell is it doing in there? 35mm cameras are not a mystery. What the hell is it burning the image on. I can't rap my head around it.

Records- Little grooves turned into sound? How is that even possible? A series of grooves? I watched the complicated process of record making. The whole time thinking, my god, this is so complex for such an outdated technology.

The Interweb- Call me crazy, but what the fuck is it? What is going on? There are so many 1's and 0's out there it boggles the mind.

There are a million other things that I just don't get. But, alas, I can not remember them.

"From now on when people ask me what I want to be when I grow up I will tell them, Amnesiac."

2 comments:

Mark Brown said...

Look HERE is a detailed explanation
that I think helps for the digital cameras.

madge said...

Everything analog is going away. :[

Everything is turning into a 1 and 0.