Wednesday, March 07, 2007

No Glove, No Love!

This is a pretty good motto for all situations, but in particular when you are using a carving tool like this.


Without a glove, you will put it through your finger and it hurts. Bad. I have this habit of yelling fuck whenever I hurt myself. When I slipped and it hurt I said, "Fuck!" When I saw that there was a huge gash in my finger with blood coming out of it I yelled, "Fuck!" and then I just gave another "Fuck!" just for the fun of it. Of course, all the foul language is alarming. Kyle comes around the corner looking concerned.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I just cut the shit out of my finger. I'm fine. But it is deep!"

Somehow I have two cuts on my finger. Obviously that is from both sides of the V shaped cutting tool. The weird part is it didn't scoop out the skin. It is a miracle. Come pray at my finger.

3 comments:

The Q said...

Right-O boss. Is the image of the Virgin developing on your finger - the cuts for eyes - crying blood tears?

That would be so rad.

Lauren said...

Oh! Let me just check under this band-aid...

Nope! Just a bloody hole.

I will hunt down some middle-aged Mexican woman and see what she thinks. I think we will have better luck with that.

madge said...

I bow down to thee.
Ouch!