Friday, March 09, 2007

Is it possible to be only half hippie?

Because I think I am pretty much a hippie, but I am embarrassed by it. Let me explain. If it was really up to me I would only bathe, like, every third day. If I don't leave the house you better believe I don't bathe. In the long run I am saving water. Though, I think it is sort of unfair to let every one know that I'm not bathing so I shower when around people. I don't shave my legs. Well, okay, I shave like every other month. I might as well not shave at all. Though, I would never want anybody to see my legs unshaven. I get so tired of wearing a bra. Call me old fashioned, but I think it is inappropriate to go braless at work.

3 comments:

The Q said...

Honey, we're both hippies. You should see my list of gift ideas for graduation! It is not a bad thing; think of us as the chosen ones. We're being more responsible, it'll pay off on judgment day. ;)

madge said...

Anything is possible.

Lauren said...

Corley- What is the list like Birkenstocks and hemp clothing?