Sunday, March 18, 2007

I want to get rid of my car

I didn't go to work, yesterday. I got into a car accident ten minutes before work. I didn't feel like it after that. It really upset me. It was just a fender bender, but I was still pretty pissed off when it happened. I sat in the car for a full minute telling myself to not be angry and don't be mean. The first thing the old bat says when she gets out of her car is, "You were pulling out so fast!" it was in this really fake, appalled way. I lost it and yelled, "Oh! Come on, Lady!" Oh, yes I yelled at an old, crippled lady. Because that was absolutely not true. She was a little taken aback by me I think. Never in my life have I wanted to hurt and old person as much as I did then. It really crossed my mind to push her down.

At this point in the story Kyle would interrupt and say something like, "Boy, somebody needs to go to anger management!" To which I reply with, "No, see, I just think about those things. I am managing my anger pretty good. When I start doing those things instead of just thinking about it, then I will need anger management."

She was driving too fast and too close to the cars when I pulled out. There happen to be a big giant truck next to me. We couldn't see one another. She scraped her car on my bumper. If she would have stopped in a timely manner she would have done much less damage to her car. Instead her car is pretty dinged up. Mine looks like this.As Corley said, "Your car is so hearty."

It really bothered me. I get a really bad vibe from this lady. I think she will try to rip off my insurance company. I couldn't sleep last night. I am tired of worring about things. I just wish I never had to drive anywhere.

2 comments:

madge said...

I hate these kinds of situations.
I am worrying for you so you don't have to. I also really strongly dislike mean old bats. I think I want to write a promise to myself that when I'm old and crippled, I will at least be nice and have a monthly bus pass.

Mark Brown said...

Insurance Companies suck.
My 22 yr old got into her first accident (passenger in car bothering her) a few months ago.
She got out took pictures of both cars, minor (less damage then yours)
Then 4 months later.. Lawyer, and a whiplash claim. hee hee. photos dont lie.

Sigh. (but MY insurance goes up.Sigh. Sigh)
Markb in nj