Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I hope that when technology finally makes us it's bitch someone will come up with a usb device that can be implanted into your brain so that you can just download all of your thought on the computer. It would be so rad. When I lay in bed at night trying to go to sleep I have all these really weird thoughts. I can't remember them in the morning except that I liked them and thought they were incredibly profound. Okay, well profound is a little heavy. But they were entertaining enough to post on the old blog. However, memory does not serve. I think my memory serves somebody else. My memory works like a remote control with faulty batteries. You never know what is going to work. You jam on the buttons, nothing happens. Then all of a sudden you push something and BAM the volume turns up. It is pretty irritating.

No comments: