Sunday, February 11, 2007

I have been having nightmares about a childhood friend. Last night her dad was a werewolf and there was some strange lady in her huge Victorian style house who was really creeping us out. We went to the next room. She eventually made it in there and she kept scratching the eyes out of the huge Victorian paintings. When I realized the eyes were scratched out I looked over and there she was, the weird woman, hiding behind the couch. When I asked her if she was a vampire (tell tale sign of a vampire is scratching out the eyes of paintings?) she lunges at me and then we fight. There was a lot of rolling around and me keeping her away from me with my feet. For being a super being it was pretty easy to keep her away. There was a number of people around me, including this childhood friend, and they wouldn't help. Bitches!

No comments: