Saturday, February 17, 2007

I had a dream

I had a dream about Madge last night.

My sister-in-law called me and told me that she would have to tell Madge what her boyfriend was doing. We didn't know his name so I couldn't have been Steve. Then I am sort of confused so I say okay and ask where she lives. She tells me that Madge lives next door. Huh? Really? This strange guy that we thought was Madge's boyfriend was really mean and he would sit in his car and point a shotgun towards the ground aiming at something. This frightened me because I was walking this little tiny dog, and I didn't want him to shoot it. Later in the dream after that was settled, which I am not really sure how it got settled. Me and Kyle and Madge and Steve would wake up in the morning and have breakfast outside then take out dogs to some park/lake. Behind our backyards were these big fields and they had tons of porcupines in them. I went in the back yard and the fences were low on the sides of the house, but not at the back of the yard. Madge was in her backyard knitting and telling me all the gossip from the other neighbors. I was looking at these roses in the backyard in amazement. They were all these different types of small antique roses in white and yellow. They were doing really great and the yard was landscaped really beautifully and we had green grass. Which is really strange cause our yard looks like shit and we have some roses in our yard that we inherited from the people before us. They are hearty as shit we can't mow them down. They are in the strangest places. There is one that is right at the corner of the house in the backyard only not by the house it is about eight feet from the side of the house. So basically it is in the middle of the yard. We also have this rose on the side of the house were no one can see it.

The reason, I am sure of it: I was looking at some pictures on the computer of Kyle in Spain. There was some pictures of some of the people who were there in the same program Kyle was. One of the girls looked a lot like Madge.
Don't you think the one on the right looks a lot like Madge?

2 comments:

madge said...

Hahahahahaha!
This is very funny.
The best part is that it was filed under "creepy dreams."

When Steve "comes to" I will read this for him.

Also, the girl on the right is a lot cuter than me!

Lauren said...

Not true! Equal cuteness! Maybe not so much creepy as incredibly stange. The whole thing seemed real, but I couldn't figure it out. I just kept thinking this can't be right.

p.s. I think the whole shotgun thing was from watching Career Opportunities.