Tuesday, December 12, 2006

You like that? I bet you do you filthy pervert!

Now tell me something about Texas! A geographical fact!

Sundance channel sends me a weekly email about what is on through out the week. They also sent me a link to http://www.seductiveshorts.com/. A collection of short films loosely based on "seduction". They are all only a couple minutes long. And they will not disappoint.

I have watched them all. Some are very good. Some are very, very funny. Here are my recommendations.

Strip Tease: A must see! You have to see it! It is so funny! Go now and watch!
SOU: Really neat animation. Very cool.
Dirty Dog: Funny!
120 Seconds to Get Elected: Pure Genius
Electric Chairs: Everybody loves old people in electric chairs

Watch the others at your own risk. I didn't really get them.

No comments: