Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What little faith I had left in humanity is gone

I work in the corporate offices of a pawn shop. I look up items on the internet when the employees in the pawn shop don't know what they are worth. A monkey could do my job. Hell my dog could do my job if he had thumbs. I talk to people who work in the pawn shop who could be classified as dumber than my dog. Grubb definitely understands English better than most of them. Anyway I am getting off subject the point of this was the depths that humanity has sunk too. First of all I got a call asking about an alarm clock... Yeah that is exactly what I thought. How are they going to wake up in the morning? That sort of amuses me. Like when somebody pawns the heater or the air conditioner. It amuses me to think that they are hot or cold and they needed a couple a bucks to feed their addiction whatever it may be. After the alarm clock that was fifteen dollars that they couldn't get more than maybe three dollars for I thought, "Wow, that is hard up!" No, it isn't! Hard up is pawning your cat's litter box! Yeah, you heard right! The mother fucking litter box! Where do the cats poop? Granted the thing was electric and sold new for like three hundred dollars, but come on! Where do the cats poop? I just can't get over it! A women pawned the cat toilet. How would she like it if someone pawned her toilet? There was once cat poop in there and she had the nerve to take it to the pawn shop and try to sell it. What the fuck! Is it just me? Does this not baffle the mind? She tried to resell a box with cat pee in it! That shit doesn't go away we have all seen it glow in the black light. Huhhh

No comments: